Here are two ways to play the Euro Millions Lottery online. Both have their advantages and disadvantages so we’ve tried to highlight the pros and cons to help you play the way that suits you best. When you’ve decided, simply click the relevant banner below to join conveniently online.
Play Euro Millions the Conventional Way
You purchase your ticket, pick your numbers and enter them in the draw. You can purchase your tickets online, or through your local lottery retailer. For £2.00 you get ONE entry into the Euro Millions draw.
• Risk of losing your ticket
• Risk of forgetting to purchase your ticket
• Forgetting to check your numbers
• Only one entry for £1.50
• Poor odds – 1 in 103 chance of a prize
• Have to match at least 1 Star number
Play through an Online Lottery Syndicate
More and more players are appreciating the benefits of playing the Euro Millions through an online Lottery Syndicate. There are many benefits, not least the 3600% better chance of winning, but also the convenience of the whole process being automatically carried out, including the entering of your syndicate numbers, the checking and the claiming of prizes.
• Never lose your ticket
• No forgetting to purchase your ticket
• Numbers checked for you
• Multiple syndicate entries for low cost
• Much better odds
• Both Star numbers Guaranteed – every draw
• You win a share of other player’s winnings
• You can introduce others and play for free
• Winning shared with your syndicate
(But ‘Multi-Win System’ usually means you win more – even after sharing)
© 2017 Euromillions Results & Winning Numbers | Euromillionsresults.com is an independent online lottery results checker and not affiliated with the mentioned lotteries.